Friday, February 24, 2006

Picture Gallary II

My dad, first ever successful businessman in our family.

Sridhar Yedavalli, brother and confidant, works for Motorola. Makes sure he scorns the companies that I work for because of their bad service, and pulls my leg by questioning me about it, ICICI Bank earlier and Hutch (Essar Group, Aegis is an Essar company) now.

Shanti, Jai's wife, with her daughter Athulya. This demanding wife of Jai has perfectly ensconsed into the role of a caring mother.


Jai, a proud father. Apart from being that, has a terrific business sense and the ability to make things happen, although occassionally laid back. One day if not the world, Hyderabad would stop and take a notice of this guy.


You will get to see more and more pictures in my blog from now on.

3 Comments:

At Friday, February 24, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks buddy for putting my daughter on to your blog.

Jai

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did u know that ur wife looks like a devil? She is so ugly!

 
At Sunday, December 24, 2006 5:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE WORST FACE I HAVE EVER SEEN>>>>>SORRY TO SAY THAT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home