Friday, December 30, 2005

Training Tidbits

Today has been an extremely busy day. So busy that I found myself doing two things at a times.

I remember to have told you how boring training could get in one of my earlier blog. The role that I am currently in and the role that I would be in the next company demands that I train people either regularly or when ever need arises. I surely don't want my audience to feel bored during my training. In spite of such a conscious attempt from my side, unfortunately certain topics are such that, the audience end up yawning.

In an attempt to relieve my audience of stress and boredom during my training sessions, I have started collecting what I call "Training Tidbits". It could be literally anything, like a puzzle, a short movie, a joke, cartoon etc, but it should have one of the two qualities, either it should invoke inquisitiveness or should be humorous. I am attaching one for your enjoyment.

I have searched through my personal mail folder and collected more than 500 such pictures, 50 odd short movies. It took two full days for me to search 2000 odd personal mails, view and then save it in a specified folder, Herculean task! If you have any such collection, please forward it to me.

I wish you and your families a very happy and prosperous new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home