Friday, January 25, 2008

Back Again.... :)

I am back again...

The reasons for not blogging for almost two years is not because I have been extremely busy, but literally because I had to start working unlike the leisure I enjoyed at my previous work place. That reminds me of what an earstwhile colleague of mine commented knowing my consistancy in blogging earlier. He simply said, " that means you do not have any work at office" It was actually true.

Life had changed so much since I blogged the last time, considerably pertaining to certain aspects........

Work - Have been able to achieve my dream of becoming a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with the world's most respected company, General Electric. This has changed the way I look at a lot of things, work, business and personal.

Business - It had developed substantially, used to operate one outlet of Hyderabad House. We have expanded it to four. Formed a different business unit called as All & Motley. www.allandmotley.com , with diverse business ideas and interests.

Personal - This has been a greatest learning. Women always made me wonder about their ability to love so consistantly and unconditionally, even when they are hurt, when there is no hope, when their beloved is falling apart, in times of turmoil, trauma. As far as myself, I am just learning to forgive myself, again and again and again and again, over and over. I realise that is so essential to be able to live and carry on with life. Forgive thyself.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 18, 2010 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True Ravi. We have to forgive ourselves to live and carry on with life. There is something I want to tell you out of my experience. Life continues, irrespective of who stays with you or who leaves you. We have to go on putting things and people behind. But we should never forget those who gave us our life. We should never forget those who made you the person you are. Which is why I thank you Ravi. I am, what I am now only because of you. I have learnt to live life the hard way. I have learnt to take up challenges. If not for you I dont know where I would have been today. You are the best and the worst thing that ever happened in my life.....Thank you for everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home