Friday, November 04, 2005

My first day of Blogging

I always viewed writers with certain sense of awe for their writing skills or their ability to make people read some thought of theirs. I always believed they are a part of the intelligencia. This probably left a lasting thought on my mind ever since I was a child that some day I should write a book. I guess I will surely fullfill that dream one day. This blog could be one right move towards that. I have a platform to express my ideas, feelings, emotions etc. and I would do my best to see that this blog is readable.

Since today is my first day of blogging, wish me good luck and I have couple of interesting things to share with you.

The average age of a blogger is aroung 24 years. (Well, I am 28 so I hope I have a 20 year counterpart who is blogging to maintain the mean :-) Some six sigma statistics effect)
Bloggers collective refer themselves as Blogosphere.

See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home